Following are the Terms-Conditions for use of the OCW web site and its services.
(Note: Each feature of the OCW web site is individually and collectively referred to as the “Service”).
Please read the following carefully. This Service is provided to individuals who are at least 18 years old and/or minors who have parental permission/supervision.
The Service is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
MEMBERSHIP, USERID, PASSWORD & SECURITY
OCW provides the service to members who have a User ID (nickname/username) with the OCW. Certain features of the OCW web site do not require a membership. This is indicated specifically at each of the service (at the service page). Features which are currently open to non-members may require a membership later-on.
Membership is identified by the User ID which is unique to each Member.
To obtain membership with OCW, you must complete the registration process. And by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the Registration Form. You also choose a password and a User ID. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and User ID. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your User ID.
You agree to notify OCW immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
It is OCW’s policy to respect the privacy of its members.
OCW will not monitor, edit, or disclose any personal information, which you want to be kept privately.
And, or which you do not want to be public, about you or your use of the Service, without your prior permission.
Unless OCW has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(1) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process.
(2) protect and defend the rights or property of OCW.
(3) enforce the Terms of Service.
(4) act to protect the interests of its members or others. OCW does provide certain user information in aggregate form to third parties, including its advertisers, for demographics.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site.
Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information.
Your IP address or demographic information is NEVER SHARED with anyone or disclosed to third parties.
Personal information you provide to OCW may be stored outside of the country in which you reside.
Members agree that OCW may access their account, including its contents, as stated above or to respond to service or technical issues.
SECRECY OF EMAIL ADDRESS
It is OCW’s policy to keep members Email address secret and confidential.
Member’s Email address will not get displayed to any other person or member other than the member him/herself, anywhere in the OCW web site.
Members should contact other members through the Profile pages.
Non-members cannot contact any member of the OCW web site.
You agree that you will not mention your e-mail address in your profile and at any other place on OCW including the discussion forum.
Terms-Conditions Part A
- As a condition of your use of the Service, you warrant to OCW that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- The Service is provided to individuals only and for personal use only. OCW expressly prohibits any commercial use of the Service without authorization, or the resale of the service.
- You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations
- And are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your User ID or password, including the content of your transmissions through the Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to:
- Use the Service in connection with surveys, contests, schemes, chain messages, junk messages, spamming or any duplication or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
Terms-Conditions Part B
- De-fame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any non-personal purpose.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, without their consent.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message.
- Download or otherwise copy, transmit or send (whether or not for a fee) information, content or images from OCW to a person or entity that is not a member of the Service.
Terms-Conditions Part C
- Transmit or upload any material that contains scripts, viruses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots,
- or any other harmful or deleterious programs which may affect the OCW web site functionality and/or its look and feel.
- Transmit or upload any material that contains software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from India through the service.
- Interfere with another member’s use and enjoyment of the Service or another individuals’ or entity’s use and enjoyment of similar services.
Terms-Conditions Part D
OCW has no obligation to monitor the Service or any user’s use thereof or retain the content of any user session.
However, OCW reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Links or Hyperlinks included within the Service may let you leave the Service.
The links in site may or may not be under the control of OCW web site. And OCW web site is not responsible for the contents of any links or any links in a site holding OCW links, or any changes or updates to such sites.
OCW WILL NEVER PUBLISH ANY THIRD PARTY OR ADVERTISEMENT LINKS IN OUR WEBSITE. IF ANY SUCH LINKS DO APPEAR, IT WILL ONLY BE ASSOCIATED IN GIVING ITS USERS THE BEST OF BENEFITS AND CHAT EXPERIENCE. WE WILL NEVER PUBLISH ANY ADVERTISEMENTS IN OUR BACKLINKS OR EMBEDDED URLS. THIS CAN BE COUNTERCHECKED BY USING AN ONLINE WEBSITE SCANNER TYPING OUT OUR URL. WE DO NOT PROMOTE ANY FORM OF BUSINESS USING OCW. WE DO NOT GENERATE REVENUE FROM THIS WEBSITE. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF OCW IS FOR FUN, FRIENDSHIP, ENJOYMENT AND ENTERTAINMENT ONLY.
DISCLAIMERS/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The information and services included in or available through the Service may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Changes are periodically added to the information herein.
- OCW and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Service at any time.
- OCW cannot verify the information provided by its members.
- Members are completely responsible while contacting other members. Any transaction including exchange of information, messages between the members is completely the responsibility of the members involved in the transaction.
- OCW does not represent or warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. \
- That defects will be corrected, or that the Service or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- does not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the Service or the materials made available as part of the Service will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable.
- Users specifically agree that OCW shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through the Service.
- You specifically agree that OCW is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights.
- You specifically agree that OCW is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in the Service by any third party.
A cookie is a piece of data in storage on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user.
Usage of a cookie does not access personally identifiable information while on our site unless it is specifically sad.
Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates.
For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a user rejects a cookie, they may still use our site.
The only drawback to this is that the user will be in limit in some areas on our site.
You agree to indemnify and hold OCW, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Service.
OCW may terminate your access to any part or all of the Service and any related service(s) at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever.
The amount of time that OCW currently considers as an “extended” period of time is three months. Upon termination of the Service, your right to use the Service ceases immediately.
In case, you wish to terminate, you can discontinue the use of the Service or members can unsubscribe from the membership.
Also, OCW shall have no obligation to maintain any content in your account or to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party.
PARTICIPATION IN PROMOTIONS OF ADVERTISERS
Any dealings with Advertisers on the Service or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the Advertiser or other third party. OCW shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO CONTENT
Users acknowledge that content, including text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or electronically distributed, commercially produced information presented to you by the Service. Either by OCW, or OCW ‘s Advertisers or other content providers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
Also, users may make a copy of this content for personal, non-commercial use only. All copyright and other proprietary notices should be intact. Users may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way the content of the Service. And its associated Web sites. Also including the code and software.
MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS OF SERVICE, MEMBER POLICIES
OCW reserves the right to change the Terms of Service or policies.
And regarding the use of the Service at any time.
And to notify you by posting an updated version of the Terms of Service on this Web site.
You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms of Service.
Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Since the laws of jurisdiction of the State of Tamil Nadu governs this agreement.
Therefore, all legal disputes falls under the jurisdiction of State.
Also, the use of the Service is illegal without authorization of OCW, in any jurisdiction with effect to all the provisions given in terms-conditions.
And including without limitation to this paragraph.
Also users agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between them and OCW.
As a result of this agreement or use of the Service.
Yet, OCW’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process.
And nothing contained here is in derogation of OCW’s right to comply with governmental, court, law enforcement requests or requirements. And relating to the use of Services or information provided to or gathered by OCW with respect to such use.
When we find invalid or unenforceable pursuant in any part of this agreement. Including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above. A valid, enforceable provision, will supersede an invalid or unenforceable provision. Which most closely matches the intent of the original provision & remaining of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and OCW. With respect to the Service and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals. Whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and OCW with respect to the Services.